Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Just a quick one..

I was admitted to the hospital on Sunday night for a "surgical solution" to be performed yesterday afternoon. There were no problems and so far, no pain. Given the choice between this and a "natural" miscarriage, (which I've experienced twice before and found to be drawn out, painful and traumatic) I'd go for the surgical option any day.

Yeah, it blows. Both Mr. DD and I are really sad, but there's parenting to be done, so we're trying to keep it together as best we can.

9 comments:

JV said...

I am so sad and sorry to read this. It really sucks beyond belief. Lurker sending you a hug.

Anonymous said...

I'm so sorry.
xx

Molly said...

I'm glad to hear it went ok and you are home. I'll be thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

Oh no. I am so very sorry to hear this, Rockmama. So very sorry.

Thinking of you.

Anonymous said...

coming out of lurkdom to say that I am so sorry to hear this news.

Aunt Becky said...

I'm so sorry, RM.

Hopeful Mother said...

I'm so sorry to hear this, and hope you are doing OK.

XOXO

Darwinsgirl said...

So very sorry for your loss.

Thalia said...

Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry. A loss is a loss is a loss. I hope you get the space you need to grieve, and lots of support. And cuddles from the prawn.